You will be exposed to Gurung and Thakali culture and will learn about their way of life. You will also pass by several waterfalls falling into the main river. The thrilling walk down the Kali Gandaki valley to Muktinath, a Hindu and Buddhist holy mountain temple From Hindu settlement in the beautiful foothills to Tibetan Buddhist communities in the extreme west, this trek provides great geographical and cultural diversity. These people in this region show great hospitality. You will be invited into their homes and communities, allowing you to engage yourself in Nepalese culture.
Your 20-day adventure begins with a drive from Kathmandu to BulBule. From BulBule, you will begin your hike toward Bahundanda. The trek proper begins here, with suspension bridges crossing and re-crossing the gorge formed by the Marshyangdi River until arriving in Manang, the route’s largest settlement. An acclimatization day is spent here to prepare for the passage of the Thorung La pass, the trek’s highest point at 5416m. The journey will come to an end at Hile.
Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 1. Arrival at TIA Kathmandu (1,400m/4,592ft)
Day 2. Drive from Kathmandu to Bulbule (840m/2,760ft), 6-7 hrs
Day 3. Trek from Bulbule to Bahundanda (1,310m/ 4,300ft), 5-6hrs
Day 4. Trek from Bahundanda to Chamje (1,430m/ 4,691ft), 5-6 hrs
Day 5. Trek from Chamje to Dharapani (2,100m/ 6,889ft), 6-7 hrs
Day 6. Trek from Dharapani to Chame (2,710m/ 8,891ft), 5-6hrs
Day 7. Trek from Chame to Upper pisang (3,356m/11,01ft), 4-5hrs
Day 8. Trek from Upper pisang to Manang (3,519m/11,545ft), 5-6hrs
Day 9. Acclimatization day at Manang (3,519m/11,545ft)
Day 10. Trek from Manang to Shri Kharka (4000m/13,122ft), 3-4hrs
Day 11. Trek from Shir Kharka to Tilicho Base Camp (4,150m/ 13,614ft), 3-4hrs
Day 12. Hike from Tilicho Base Camp to Tilicho Lake (4,919m/ 16,141ft) and Trek back to Yak Kharka, 8-9hrs
Day 13. Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorang Phedi (4,533m/14,872ft), 3-4 hrs
Day 14. Trek From Throng Phedi to Muktinath (3,800m/12,470ft) Via Thorang la Pass (5,416m/ 17,769ft, 7-8hrs
Day 15. Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom (2,743m/ 8,999ft) 5-6hrs
Day 16. Trek from Jomsom to Kalopani (2,505m/ 8218ft) 7-8hrs
Day 17. Trek from Kalopani to Tatopani (2,474m/ 8,117ft) 5-6 hrs
Day 18 Trek from Tatopani to Ghorepani (2,858m/9,376ft) 7-8hrs
Day 19 Trek from Ghorepani to Hile and Drive to Pokhara (800m/2,624ft) 7-8hrs
Day 20.Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu (1,400m/4,592ft)
Day 21.Rest Day at Kathmandu
Day 22. Departure
- Arrival and Departure: Airport – Hotel – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu: 3 nights in a star category hotel on a Twin sharing and BB basis.
- Hotel accommodation in Pokhara: 1 night in a star category hotel on a Twin sharing and BB basis.
- Welcome Dinner and farewell dinner at Nepali culture restaurant in Kathmandu.
- Food & Lodging: 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) along with accessible accommodation sharing during the trek.
- Permits: All required documents: ACAP Permit and the TIMS card charge.
- All government and local taxes if necessary.
- Member transportation: – Road Transportation: – From Kathmandu to Bulbule and Hile to Pokhara.
- Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Pokhara- Kathmandu.
- Drinking: 2 liters of boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member.
- Guide: Government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek
- Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) up to 15kg during the trek.
- Insurance of guide and potter.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights’ expenses in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal Insurance: Travel and high-altitude insurance. *Mandatory
- Personal Expenses: Telephone calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beer, or any alcoholic beverages.
- Personal Equipment: Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking equipment.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical and emergency rescue evacuation costs if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs).