– Day 1 – Departure / Manaus – Anavilhanas Lodge
Board a flight to Manaus. Airport arrival and departure between 1:30 pm and 2:30 pm for flights arriving until 2:15 pm at the Airport. Route terrestrial with duration of 03:00h and estimated arrival around 5:00 pm. Reception with typical juice and accommodation in the apartments. Dinner and overnight.
– Days 2, 3, 4 – Anavilhanas Lodge
Tours included during the stay at Anavilhanas:
● Techniques and Archery Practice – A fun game with original artifacts of the Waimiri-Atroari ethnic group looking for practice to hit the mark and the target.
We will also have a brief presentation of indigenous costumes and way of life.
Through the Igapós and Igarapés – Adventure in wooden cabocla canoes for up to 2 people. We will paddle between trees and rivers, enjoying the children of the forest and beautiful landscapes.
Night at Anavilhanas Archipelago – The unique sensation of being in the forest at night, immersed in the sounds of darkness and lit by the stars. We will explore igapós to look for sloths, birds, snakes and alligators.
● Trail in Mata em Terra Firma – Walking to explore the forest, we will be led by experienced local guides. We’ll learn a little about trees, native wild fruits and berries. Herbal and Herbal Guidelines medicinal products will be delivered during this activity.
● Tour through
Anavilhanas Archipelago: The Search for Pink Dolphins – Exit to the countless canals, lakes and islands of one of the largest fluvial archipelagos around the world to look for pink dolphins and tucuxis, another species of dolphin that exists in that region.
● Recreative Fishing or Igapó Forest Trail
Fun fishing on the region’s igarapés, we will have the opportunity to hook some piranhas while enjoying the scenery around. In the dry season, from September until December, the water gets warmer and the fishes get more concentrated in the National Park, where fishing is not allowed. During this period specifically, we will walk through the islands of the Anavilhanas archipelago, to get to know up close the differences between the fauna and flora of the forest and the igapós forest, characteristic of the Amazon Forest.
● Contemplation of the Sunrise – Early morning departure to the islands. We will observe the birds flying overhead and the beauty of the colors and tones of the Amazon skies.
– Day 4 – Anavilhanas Lodge – Manaus
At 1:30 pm transfer to your chosen hotel in Manaus. Accommodation at the chosen hotel.
– Day 5 – Manaus / Origin
Departure to the airport to board the flight to city of origin.
“The order of the tours will not necessarily be the
described in the daily itinerary, that is, it may be changed at the discretion of the