Magical Nepal Tour Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 1. Arrival in Kathmandu Airport
Day 2. Full day Kathmandu sightseeing. You will visit some famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddhanath Stupa and the ancient city of Bhaktapur with Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
Day 3. After your early breakfast at the hotel, get ready to depart to Chitwan on a private bus. The southern city of the country known for its diverse habitat of wildlife will pull you into nature’s arms. Upon reaching Chitwan Check in to your hotel, enjoy your dinner and stay overnight.
Day 4. After your early morning breakfast at the hotel, get ready for a full day Jungle Safari at Chitwan National Park. If you are lucky, you may get to see some of the most amazing wild beasts in their natural habitats. At the end of the day relax, enjoy your dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5. Enjoy your early breakfast and get ready to head out to the Lake City of Pokhara. Upon reaching Pokhara check in to your hotel and enjoy your lunch. After that, you can either relax or explore the streets and markets of Pokhara on your own. In the evening enjoy your dinner and stay overnight.
Day 6. Wake up very early before 5 am depending on the time of the year to experience one of the most beautiful sunrises from Sarangkot. You will be transferred there by a private vehicle. After that, the rest of the day will be filled with sightseeing. You will visit famous destinations of Pokhara, like Peace Stupa, Davis falls, Gupteshwor Cave, Tibetan refugee camp and Lake Phewa with 01-hour boating.
Day 7. Wake up early and enjoy your breakfast after which you will get on a private vehicle to drive to Bandipur. The drive will be approximately 5 to 6 hours long. Lunch will be served on the way. Upon reaching Bandipur you will then have to hike for 3 to 4 hours to reach a village called Ramkot which is a typical Magar village. Upon reaching there you can enjoy your time, relax, interact amongst locals and stay overnight.
Day 8. Enjoy your early breakfast and get ready for a road trip to the capital, Kathmandu.
Day 9. Departure
- Meet & assist at the airport on a private basis.
- All sightseeing and surface transfers by Vehicle
- 2 nights twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara on BB basis
- Service of local tour guide
- Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
- Applicable government Taxes.
- Any items and services not mentioned on cost inclusions
- Cost for COVID -19 test
- Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary: Lunch and Dinner
- Nepal visa fees
- Items of personal nature such as bar bills, alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls, extra mileage, personal gratuities as tipping for staff at hotel, guide, driver, porter, etc.
- Personal insurance policy – suggested comprehensive travel insurance covering tour and flight cancellations, loss of valuables, thefts, illness, accidents, and hospitalization
- Airfare for domestic & international sector & excess baggage.