This package is a combination of natural, cultural, and adventure. The aim of this package is to show you the natural, cultural, and wildlife beauty of Nepal. Kathmandu is known for its cultural beauty, Pokhara is for Natural beauty, Chitwan is for wildlife beauty and Ghorepani Poonhill trek is for adventure.
Ghorepani Poonhill Trek is one of Nepal’s most popular classic short treks of the Annapurna Region. It will take you to the base of the Annapurna Mountains. Ghorepani is a settlement in western Nepal with an elevation of roughly 2,874 metres in the Annapurna Conservation Area (ACA). Ghorepani was given this name because it was once used to be a stop for traders to water their horses. The Himalayan sights of renowned classic mountains such as Mt. Dhaulagiri ranges, Mt. Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Annapurna II, III, IV, Lamjung Himal, and others are available. Many other names have been given to Ghorepani Poonhill Trek in order to highlight the nature of the trek. Small Annapurna Circuit Trek, Annapurna Sunrise Trek, Ghorepani Rhododendron Trek, and Annapurna Rhododendron Route Trek are a few indications.
Nepal Cultural Tour with Poonhill Trek Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 1. Arrive at the capital city of Nepal- Kathmandu and welcome dinner at a Nepali cultural restaurant.
Day 2. Full-day Kathmandu Sightseeing includes Swyambhunath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar square, and Budhanilkantha Temple.
Day 3. Drive to Chitwan and Evening enjoy the Tharu cultural program, 5-6hrs
Day 4. Full-day Chitwan Sightseeing includes Canoeing in Rapti River, visiting elephant breeding centre, jungle safari by elephant or by jeep at Chitwan National Park- a UNESCO world heritage site.
Day 5. Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara day sightseeing of Davids falls, Gupteshwor Mahadev, Mahendra Cave, and Chamero Guffa. Evening, have a walk around the lakeside of Phewa Lake and the shopping area, 3-4 hrs
Day 6. Hike to Tikhedhunga (1,570m/ 5,170ft), 4-5hrs
Day 7. Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2,840m/ 9,318ft), 6-7hrs
Day 8. Hike from Ghorepani to Poonhill and Trek to Tadapani (2,610m/ 8,562ft), 5-6 hrs
Day 9. Trek from Tadapani to Kimchi Via Ghandruk (1,940m/ 6,365ft) and drive back to Pokhara (800m/2,624ft), 7-8hrs
Day 10. Drive to Kathmandu , 5-6 hrs
Day 11. Departure
- Arrival and Departure: Airport – Hotel – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara a star category hotel on a BB basis and twin sharing.
- Welcome Dinner and farewell dinner at Nepali culture restaurant in Kathmandu.
- Food & Lodging: 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) along with accessible accommodation sharing during the trek.
- Permit: All required documents: ACAP Permit and the TIMS card charge.
- All government and local taxes if necessary.
- Road Transportation.
- Drinking: 2 liters of boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member.
- Guide: Government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek
- Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) up to 15kg during the trek.
- Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights’ expenses in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal Insurance: Travel and high-altitude insurance. *Mandatory
- Personal Expenses: Telephone calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beer, and any alcoholic beverages.
- Personal Equipment: Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking equipment.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical and emergency rescue evacuation costs if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs).